A legendary package of features.
The feature set starts with a full octagon barrel, a tang that is drilled and tapped for a tang mounted rear sight (not included) and a beautiful color case hardend receiver, lever and fore-end cap.
- Grade II/III walnut straight grip stock with a satin oil finish that’s velvet smooth to the touch.
- Classic rifle-style forearm with forearm cap for the timeless look and feel of the original Model 1873.
- Elegant color case hardening on the robust steel receiver, lever, crescent buttplate and forearm cap protect against corrosion.
- Crescent buttplate slips right into your shoulder for a more solid hold from any shooting position.
- Semi-Buckhorn rear sight with Marble Arms gold bead front sight gets you on target quickly.
- Steel loading gate for smoother loading.
- Receiver top tang is drilled and tapped for an optional tang-mounted rear sight that gives you a more precise sight picture and the timeless look and feel of shooting a long-barreled frontier rifle.