MDT's Scope Base Picatinny Rails are a precise and reliable solution when it comes to mounting a scope on your bolt action rifle.
MDT’s Scope Base Picatinny Rails are designed to make the mounting of your optics easier. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. The underside of the rails are profiled to allow the rail to be mounted flush on the receiver and to match the geometry of the ejection port. These rails are designed with a 20 MOA incline providing additional elevation adjustment from your scope. A recoil lug has been integrated in the underside rail profile on models where the action’s design allows for this feature.
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- 20 MOA rail
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- #6-48 TORX screws (rail base drilled to accommodate #8-40 screws also)
*Picture is default rail from MDT website - appearance may differ from model to model.