The Aimpoint CompM4 was designed for users who require a professional quality red dot optic for use under extremely harsh conditions.
The CompM4 is currently used and trusted by top tier end users throughout the free world. The U.S. Army has chosen a member of the Aimpoint CompM4 series of sights as their M68CCO (Close Combat Optic) for over two decades. The CompM4 is powered by a single AA battery for over 80,000 hours (8 years) of continuous use and over 500,000 hours in the night vision settings. The CompM4 comes with a rubber bikini lens cover and the killFlash® anti-reflection device (ARD) to prevent glint from the front lens in the heat of battle. This configuration of the CompM4 contains the sight, a QRP2 mount and a standard spacer. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. The 2 MOA red dot pairs perfectly with the Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ magnifier and all generations of night vision devices.
The Aimpoint CompM4 sight is soldier tested and combat-proven, in other words an extremely robust high quality product.
- Mount base is keyed in to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device (ARD)
- QRP2 Mount and spacer - Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail by snap/twisting knob three times
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- NVD compatible
Size L x W x H: 135 x 75 x 82 mm