This trainer was designed to perform as closely to the original Lucha as possible. For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. The Lucha - Trainer features dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for extra-easy operation. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Even the latch is rounded so it never catches as you flip. The latch also features a positive stop so it never contacts the blade. And as an aesthetic touch, the Lucha – Trainer includes diamond-shaped holes in the blade, mirroring the rest of the design. Whether first timers feel more comfortable with a trainer, or an expert is practicing a top-tier trick, the Lucha – Trainer is the safest solution.
- Unsharpened edge and rounded tip maximize safety
- Closely replicates the size, weight, and design of the original Lucha
- Blunt 14C28N stainless steel blade; increased nitrogen in the formula provides excellent corrosion resistance and hardenability
- Rounded handle bevels let the Lucha roll smoothly in the hand
- Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping
*This product’s training blade has no cutting edge and is a blade blank. This knife is intended for educational purposes only.