Winchester Wildcat .22LR Rifle and Simmons 4x32 Scope Combo Package.
A Winchester legend is born. A new 22 rimfire autoloader like no other. Field removable lower receiver, ambidextrous controls, speed load magazine, striker fired, integral picatinny rails, rear barrel access, etc.
A NEW LEVEL OF INNOVATION. You have not seen, nor held, nor shot anything like the new Wildcat™. Winchester Repeating Arms® has been building rimfires for more than a century, but this year we’ve got an all-new rifle that’s taking the rimfire autoloader to a whole new level of value and performance. Actually, a whole new level of everything. Meet the Wildcat™. LIGHT, RUGGED, ACCURATE AND ULTRA-RELIABLE, the Wildcat is going to be the rimfire rifle you reach for whenever you want to hunt small game, teach someone to shoot or spend the afternoon rolling some tin cans around the range. Get your hands on the new Wildcat and you’ll never let go.
- The lower receiver assembly of the Wildcat™ is easily removed from the upper assembly by pushing a single button located at the rear of the upper assembly with your finger. No tools are required. The manual safety button is easily reversible so it’s perfect for both right- and left-handed shooters.
- A pair of allen wrenches, one for adjusting the rear sight and the other for removing the stock are stored in the lower receiver assembly for easy access.
- The slide lock button on the front of the trigger guard allows you to manually lock the action open for added safety during storage or transporting.
- The Wildcat™ has a precision button-rifled chromoly steel barrel with a recessed target-style crown for greater accuracy.
- You can release the bolt using the bolt release button located on the left side of the upper assembly, or by pulling back on the cocking handle with a loaded magazine in place.
- The Wildcat™ uses a STRIKER-FIRED DESIGN (much like a centerfire bolt-action rifle) that provides faster lock time and a lighter trigger pull than traditional hammer-fired rimfire designs. The hemispheric firing pin tip focuses its striking energy more efficiently, creating a deeper rim indent that gives more reliable ignition with all types of 22 LR ammo.
- The Wildcat™ also accepts a wide range of aftermarket magazines that are compatible with the 10/22®.
|Caliber: 22 LR||Barrel Length:18"|
|Overall Length: 36 1/4"||Length of Pull: 13 1/2"|
|Drop at Comb: 7/8"||Drop at Heel: 7/8"|
|Weight: 4 lbs 0 oz||Magazine Capacity: 10|
|Twist Rate: 16"||Barrel Finish: Matte Blued|
|Stock Finish: Gray||Receiver Finish: Matte Black|
|Barrel Material: Steel||Barrel Contour: Sporter|
|Stock Material: Composite||Recoil Pad: Plastic Butt Plate|
|Pistol Grip Cap: Matte Polymer||Checkering: Textured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel Studs: Integrated Composite||Receiver Material: Black Composite|
|Trigger Finish: Matte Black||Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black|
|Magazine Type: Detachable||Trigger Material: Polymer|
|Trigger Guard Material: Composite||Trigger Guard Engraving: None|
|Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Rail|
How do you improve North America’s most popular rimfire scope? By adding some of the innovative features that distinguish Simmons from all the rest. Like their QTA (Quick Target Acquisition) eyepiece with plenty of eye relief to make acquiring targets a snap. And their SureGrip adjustments for easy adjustment, even while wearing gloves. Add in fully coated optics and a complete set of mounting rings, and you’ve got one of the finest, most reliable rimfire riflescopes available anywhere – at any price. For big-game optics in a rimfire riflescope Simmons .22 MAG is in a class all its own.