Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
- Under 6.5 lbs
- Folding Precision-Style Stock.
- 1-Piece receiver for increased accuracy.
- 6.5 Creedmoor with an 18" barrel (collapsible to 27").
- AICS magazine compatible.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Magazine: 5-Round AICS
- Action: Bolt Action
- Stock: SIG Precision Stock
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Match
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Black Anodized
- Overall Length: 38.5"
- Overall Width: 2.9"
- Height: 8"
- Threads: 5/8 in - 24 tpi
- Accessory Rail: M-LOK
- Operating System: Bolt-Action
- Weight: 6.5 lb (2.94 kg)
*This is a Non-Restricted Firearm.