Dive into full-auto tactical action with the Crosman DPMS SBR!
This officially licensed and stamped DPMS SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) spits out blistering semi and full-auto repeating BB shots, fueled by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges housed in the 25rd magazine. A short barrel version of the modern warfighter rifle, the DPMS SBR transforms everything they love about the M4 to the airgun platform.
Adjust your SBR to your preference with a 6-point adjustable rear stock and get a steady support from the moveable hand rest on the forend. The SBR's quad-Weaver/Picatinny rails give you endless opportunities for mounting laser sights, flashlights, and pistol grips. Each package includes removable pop-up sights for a rifle ready to shoot out of the box, and the rear sight is adjustable. The fire-mode selector lets you choose between semi or fully-automatic shots sent flying at 430 fps.
If you want to mow down targets and shred paper and tin cans alike, grab the DPMS SBR and enter the action!
- Tactical Short Barrel Rifle
- Adjustable 6 Position Butt Stock
- AR Compatible Pistol Grip
- Quad Rail forearm for accessory mounting
- Unique muzzle end cap
- Flip up back up iron sights (BUIS)
- Angled Foregrip
- Realistic Weight and Functions
- Blowback bolt-action
- 25rd magazine
- Uses 2 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- Length: 26.9” to 30.4”
- Kit includes Crosman DPMS SBR Full-Auto BB Air Rifle, Speedloader and 5 MOA red dot scope.
|Max Velocity:||430 fps|
|Rear Sight:||Adjustable for windage|