Bergara Rifles is proud to introduce a feature rich semi-automatic .22 LR, the Bergara BXR. This new rifle has custom quality Bergara performance without the custom price tag.
This BXR .22LR has everything a serious rimfire shooter would want, yet has features attractive to younger shooters and smaller frame shooters with its removable/replaceable spacers to adjust stock length. Nate Treadaway, CEO of BPI Outdoors, which is the parent company of Bergara says, “We have had our eye on the rimfire space for several years now. Not only is it a very close alignment to our core customer base but we are already familiar with how to make an extremely accurate barrel. The BXR just happens to be the first of several models to come from Bergara and will fill a void between the featureless mass-produced models and overly priced boutique offerings.”
- Caliber: 22 LR
- 34.5″ Overall length (includes three 3/8″ removable spacers to adjust length of pull)
- 16.5″ Barrel, muzzle threaded 1/2×28. Includes thread protector.
- 4.7 lbs total weight with carbon fiber barrel and 5.2 lbs with fluted steel barrel.
- Includes a 10 shot rotary magazine (10/22 magazine compatible)
- Includes integral 30 MOA Picatinny rail.
- Trigger pull is approximately 3.5 lbs.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
*Note: The BXR rimfire rifle is manufactured with a Bentz chamber. The Bentz chamber was specifically created for use in semi-automatic rimfire that for match level accuracy. Because it is a tighter chamber than the standard sporting chamber found on many entry level semi-auto rimfire rifles, it is designed to run optimally with standard velocity or match grade ammo. Shooting high velocity, stingers or inexpensive bulk ammo may result in inconsistent feeding.